T-Bone Steak with Parmesan-Dusted MushroomsJan 27, 2022 ● By Beef It's What's for Dinner
Toasted bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese give sautéed mushrooms and a juicy T-Bone Steak just the right amount of extra flavor! The perfect meal for your Valentine's date night
- 1 beef T-Bone or Porterhouse Steak, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2-1/4 teaspoons steak seasoning blend
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat; stir in bread crumbs and cheese. Cook and stir 3 to 6 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove from pan. Set aside.
- Press 2 teaspoons steak seasoning evenly onto beef steak. Place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil 15 to 20 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning once.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 2 teaspoons butter in same skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, green onions and remaining 1/4 teaspoon steak seasoning; cook and stir 4 to 6 minutes or until mushrooms are just tender and lightly browned; keep warm.
- Remove bone from steak; carve crosswise into slices. Serve with mushrooms. Sprinkle crumb mixture over mushrooms and steak.