Hood at Home: Puffy PenguinsJan 01, 2022 11:28AM ● By The Hood Magazine
No winter blues here! It’s time to create a puffy winter
Here is what you need:
· Black paper-use cardstock or construction paper
· Orange paper
· Cotton Balls
· Googly Eyes
· Penguin Outline- Free Printable Below!
1. Cut out the printable penguin outline, trace it onto black paper, and cut it out.
2. Trace the feet onto orange paper, cut out, and glue the feet to the body.
3. Glue cotton balls on to the penguin body. Depending on the size of the cotton balls, you may want to tear them in half.
4. Glue on the googly eyes.
5. Cut out a beak from of the orange paper scraps and glue on.
Hang up and admire this puffy little winter cutie!