TOP SIRLOIN STEAK, GREEN BEAN AND TOMATO SALADFeb 28, 2021 ● By The Hood Magazine
Recipe from BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com
- 1 pound beef Top Sirloin Steak Boneless, cut 3/4-inch thick
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons reduced-fat balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 2-1/2 cups fresh green beans (2-inch pieces)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 5 cups fresh baby spinach (about one 5 ounce package)
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Combine 2 tablespoons dressing and beef in medium bowl; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add green beans and 1 teaspoon oil; stir-fry 5 minutes. Add tomatoes; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender and tomatoes begin to brown slightly. Remove from skillet; season with salt and pepper, as desired. Keep warm.
- Add to same skillet, half of beef; stir-fry 1 to 3 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Divide spinach evenly among four plates. Top with beef and vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup dressing.