Apr 18, 2019 12:21PM
By The Hood Magazine
What you’ll need:
White card stock paper
Pastel colored card stock paper
1. Cut a circle out for the face out of the white card stock.
2. Cut out two bunny ears out of the colored card stock.
3. Glue ears onto face.
4. Glue cotton balls to the face, cover the entire area.
5. Glue cotton balls around the outside of the ears.
6. Glue on google eyes.
7. Glue on pom-pom for the nose.
8. Cut and shape pipe cleaners, and glue on for the whiskers.
9. Use chocolate chips for the eyes and any small pink candy for the nose.