Featured Recipe: Roast Beef and Veggie Wraps
● By Digital Media Director
Roast Beef and Veggie Wraps
· 12 ounces cooked beef roast or deli roast beef, thinly sliced
· 2 cups shredded broccoli slaw
· 6 tablespoons reduced-fat or fat-free ranch dressing, divided
· 1/2 cup reduced-fat or fat-free cream cheese, softened
· 4 flour medium tortillas (8 to 10-inch diameter)
1. Mix broccoli slaw and 1/4 cup ranch dressing in medium bowl; mix with 2 forks to coat evenly.
2. Combine cream cheese and remaining 2 tablespoons ranch dressing in small bowl; mix well with rubber spatula.
3. Place tortilla on cutting board or other flat surface. Spread about 2-1/2 tbsp cream cheese mixture on tortilla using a rubber spatula.
4. Top cream chees with 1/4 roast beef slices in an even layer.
5. Place approximately 1/3 cup of broccoli mixture on roast beef. Using rubber spatula or back of a spoon, spread broccoli mixture in an even layer.
6. Starting at the bottom edge, roll tortilla up tightly to enclose filling.
7. Repeat steps 3 through 6 to make 3 remaining wraps.
8. Adult help needed: Using a knife, cut wraps crosswise into 1-1/2-inch wide pieces or cut diagonally in half.