DIY Gift Card Holder
● By Digital Media Director
By: Anna Hudelson Director of Education, Museum of Visual Materials
Here is an easy, adorable gift card holder to create for a child’s birthday!
Since it’s so easy to create, stock up and create a few extra for upcoming birthdays!
1. First, grab your envelope. I used my envelope as a guide of how I should cut my paper. To fit a standard white business envelope 3 5/8 in. x 6 1/2 in., I cut my paper 9 ½ in. x 3 1/2 in.
2. Fold bottom of paper 3 inches down.
3. Cut out a piece of white paper the same length as the width of fold. Then, cut a zig-zag on one side of paper to create teeth.
4. Glue teeth towards the top of inside flap.
5. Glue sides of the inside flap.
6. Create the face! Get creative adding ears, horns, nose, or whatever else to create your monster’s look!
Construction or cardstock paper
Glue or double-sided tape
Inspiration by snapcreativity.com