● By Digital Media Director
'Hood featured recipes brought to you by Hungry for Truth
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 cups corn flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 1/3 stick butter
- Whipped cream
- Cream cheese
- Smoked salmon
- Beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add wet and dry ingredients alternately. Beat around 3 minutes to make a smooth batter.
- Melt butter and beat slowly into the batter.
- Let the batter rest for at least 15 minutes before cooking.
- Pour batter into waffle iron and cook.
- Add the sweet or savory toppings listed in the ingredients list, or add your own favorite toppings.