Three Games in One: Marble Toss, Bowling and Number Matching
Mar 19, 2014 10:22AM
Created by Anna Ayotte, Education Director, Museum of Visual Materials - Sioux Falls, SD
Inspired by www.thrive360living.com
- 10 toilet paper rolls
- Construction paper
- Markers to draw numbers, or print out numbers
- Glue or tape
- Marbles for tossing
- Ball for bowling
1. Cut construction paper to 4.5 inches by 6 inches.
2. Roll paper onto toilet paper roll and tape or glue on.
3. Print out or draw numbers 1-10 on rolls.
4. Print or draw on separate paper numbers 1-10 and cut them in squares to play number match.
Do you need materials? The Museum of Visual Materials can help you create this upcycled game, and we will provide all the supplies!