Three Games in One: Marble Toss, Bowling and Number MatchingMar 19, 2014 ● By Anonymous
Created by Anna Ayotte, Education Director, Museum of Visual Materials - Sioux Falls, SD
Inspired by www.thrive360living.com
- 10 toilet paper rolls
- Construction paper
- Markers to draw numbers, or print out numbers
- Glue or tape
- Marbles for tossing
- Ball for bowling
1. Cut construction paper to 4.5 inches by 6 inches.
2. Roll paper onto toilet paper roll and tape or glue on.
3. Print out or draw numbers 1-10 on rolls.
4. Print or draw on separate paper numbers 1-10 and cut them in squares to play number match.
Do you need materials? The Museum of Visual Materials can help you create this upcycled game, and we will provide all the supplies!
Today, Health recipes pinterest family kids baby adoption health menu parent child south dakota calendar of events crafts healthy activities pregnancy sioux empire events sioux falls hood magazine parenting resource college water facebook twitter tickets saving money articles experts social media instagram gardens green living foods plants eating greens sensory modulation difficulties all things green april 2014 spring growing recycling credit cards s'mores maker estate planning organic cloth diapering mommy guilt shrine circus hood on the web science