KDLT News- Father's Day Craft
06/13/2018 08:32AM ● Published by Digital Media Director
Here's what you need:
- Popsicle sticks
- Heavy paper (cardstock works great)
- Hot glue
- Rocks (medium size works best)
- Using hot glue and popsicle sticks make a rectangle frame. Remember, it's best to have an adult do this part.
- Once your frame is made and the glue is dry, glue your piece of paper to it.
- Cut the excess paper sticking out around the frame off.
- Glue 10 popsicle sticks together. Glue them to the bottom of the paper to form a ledge.
- Add "My Dad Rocks" to the top of the paper, and have your little one color a picture on there!
- Add a few rocks to the ledge, and use them to hold up a special photo of Dad.
- If you want to create a stand, you can tape 2 popsicle sticks to the back to create support for it to lean back.
- Give Dad your special project!