● By Digital Media Director
Lemon Pepper - Season to taste
Garlic Salt - Season to taste
Almonds or Pecans - Season to taste
Cayenne Pepper – Optional
- Spread vegetable oil on an aluminum pan, coating the bottom.
- Brush butter or spread spray-on button on your walleye.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper and garlic salt on top – don’t get too wild. Want to give it a kick? Add cayenne pepper.
- Add smoke pellets to grill. Heat grill to 400 degrees.
- Add sliced almonds to the top of the fish. If you’re using pecan smoke pellets, add pecan slices.
- Grill for 15 minutes on one side.