Pork and Chile Wraps
02/20/2017 10:45AM ● Published by Hood Magazine
- 12 ounces boneless pork loin chops, 3/4-inch thick, lean
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 8-inch tortillas, 98% fat free
- 1/4 avocado, pitted, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1-4ounce can diced green chilies
- 4 cups mixed greens, (about 2 ounces)
Cut chops into 1/4-inch slices.
Microwave tortillas on high until slightly warm and softened, about 30 seconds. Place tortillas on workspace and top with pork, avocado, onion, chilies and salad greens stopping 2 inches short of one edge.
Working one tortilla at a time, fold one side of tortilla up and over fillings. Tuck fillings in tightly, and then fold in the 2-inch edge. Continue rolling tortilla toward the other side, securing with toothpick if necessary. Repeat with remaining tortillas and serve.