Prosciutto Cheese Bites
11/28/2016 10:00AM ● Published by Hood Magazine
- 1/2 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella, finely shredded
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan, shredded
- 1 tablespoon green onion, finely chopped (greens only)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mustard
- 3 ounces prosciutto
- One 1.90 ounce package mini fillo shells
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine ricotta, mozzarella, egg, pineapple, Parmesan, green onion and dried mustard in a medium bowl.
Slice prosciutto in half and line mini fillo shells. Fill each shell with about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until tops are golden.