Homemade Caramel Pumpkin Soy Latte
10/25/2016 02:23PM ● Published by Hood Magazine
Pumpkin whipped cream ingredients
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- Pumpkin whipped cream
- Caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups soy milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups strong brewed coffee, hot
Pumpkin whipped cream directions
Add vanilla, pumpkin puree and spices. Beat to stiff peaks.
Transfer milk mixture to a blender or food processor. Pulse until mixture is foamy and frothy.
Divide hot coffee into 3 cups. Pour hot milk mixture over each cup of coffee. Top with pumpkin whipped cream and drizzle with caramel sauce.