BBQ Pork Sandwiches
11/28/2015 01:02PM ● Published by Hood Magazine
- 2 ½ to 3 lb pork shoulder roast
- 2 large sweet green peppers, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 2 tbsp quick cooking tapioca
- 1 c barbeque sauce
- 3-4 tsp chili powder
- 10-12 Kaiser rolls, split and toasted
In a large slow cooker combine veggies and tapioca. Trim excess fat from roast and place on top.
Combine barbeque sauce and chili powder and pour over roast. Cover and cook on low for 11-12 hours or on high for 5-6. Remove roast and thinly slice or shred. Skim fat from sauce. Return meat to cooker and stir. Cook on high for 15-30 minutes until heated through. Serve on Kaiser rolls.