Buffalo-Style Beef Tacos
02/24/2015 04:28PM ● Published by Hood Magazine
Photo courtesy of Beef It's What's For Dinner
- 1lb Ground Beef (95% lean)
- 1/4 c cayenne pepper sauce for Buffalo wings
- 8 taco shells
- 1 c thinly sliced lettuce
- 1/4 c reduced fat or regular prepared blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 c shredded carrot
- 1/3 c chopped celery
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Carrot and celery sticks or cilantro sprigs (optional)
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into small crumbles and stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; pour off drippings. Return to skillet; stir in pepper sauce. Cook and stir 1 minute or until heated through.
Meanwhile, heat taco shells according to package directions.
Evenly spoon beef mixture into taco shells. Add lettuce; drizzle with dressing. Top evenly with carrot, celery and cilantro. Garnish with carrot and celery sticks or cilantro sprigs, if desired.
Test Kitchen Tips
Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. Ground Beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160ºF. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.