Time Saving Tips for the Holidays
10/27/2014 03:17PM ● Published by Hood Magazine
- Always begin shopping in November! Set a budget, create a gift list, and set a goal to complete your shopping at least two weeks before Christmas.
- Buy gifts online whenever possible; have then gift-wrapped and shipped directly to the recipient’s home.
- Take advantage of Amazon.com! You can find just about anything on your gift list. Shipping is free after a $25 purchase, and you will get a great price.
- If possible, limit your in-store shopping to three or four stores.
- Save time on gift-wrapping by using reusable gift bags, paper gift bags, or set aside a spot in your home for easily accessible scissors, gift wrap, tags, and bows. Each time you buy a new gift, wrap it right away.
- Shop late at night for fewer crowds and much shorter lines!