DIY No-Sew Capes
● By Hood Magazine
By Kara Weber, Creative Ideas Director
What you need
- Red t-shirt (long or short sleeves)
- Computer printout of Superman symbol
- Craft glue
- Cut the front of your red t-shirt on the dotted lines shown here. Your cape will have a collar and arm rings.
- Print out the Superman symbol on paper. Cut around the symbol on red and yellow felt to make the Superman symbol.
- Use craft glue to glue pieces together. Then glue all pieces to the back of your cape.
- To complete your look, add your cape to a blue sweat suit with another felt symbol on the front. You could also add some red underwear and a yellow electrical tape waist band (optional).